Sunday, July 26, 2009

Letter to Harvard University


Dear Ms Faust (Ms President),

It's been a good 12 years since I was at Harvard and it struck me the other day that my joining of the Harvard Alumni is very much overdue. I enjoyed my experiences at Harvard greatly, and have many fond memories of my time there.

How does one go about becoming a Harvard Alum, exactly? Remind me, is there a form a need to fill out?

Also, I would also very much like to receive the Harvard Magazine (after all, all good Alumni like to keep abreast of what's going on!)

If you also wish to include a Harvard Hooded Arc Sweatshirt (crimson), size L (XL if the cut is smaller than average) - I shan't complain and will wear it with pride!

You may need to look up my dates. I was at Harvard University during Thanksgiving Day weekend, 1997.

Looking forward to your speedy reply!

"Veratis!"

Yours sincerely,


Peggy Folder - '97 (Alum in waiting).

No comments:

Post a Comment