Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Email to Chelsea Inn



Dear Chelsea Inn,

I am planing a trip to New York City for the Annual 60 & Over Nudists Convention (to be held at Pepe's Taco Tavern) in August, 2009. I have heard many great things about the Chelsea Inn and would very much like to stay with you while my husband and I are in NYC.

There are a couple things I did want to check with you before I made my reservations.

1) My husband and I do like to spend as much time nude as possible. Will you have a problem with us sitting on your couches ( in room of course) with our private parts directly touching the couch material? I will of course shave before coming, so you won't have to worry about hairs being left here and there. ( My husband is another story though - LOL)

2) I like to have my own headboard with me when I travel. My husband and I will happily bring it up to the room and nail it to the wall at no inconvenience to your staff or guests. My favorite headboard is solid teak and measures 40"W x 50"L. Will it fit in your lift? If you could send me the exact measurements of your lift I would be very appreciative. If that headboard does not fit, I have many others in my garage to choose from.

The exact dates my husband and i would like to stay are august 19th to August 21st.

Thank you in advance. Please advise soon as my Nudist Convention is soon approaching!

"For the best in New York City hotels, visit Chelsea Inn."

Yours sincerely,

Peggy Folder


Reply from Chelsea Inn




Mrs Folder,

If this is a serious inquiry, we would not allow the install of a headboard; therefore I will not include the measurements of the elevator. Otherwise, what guests do in their rooms, if not dangerous or illegal, we would not be invasive to your privacy.

Please be aware that once a reservation is made, our hotel policy is that cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to arrival or a charge of one night’s stay will be incurred.

Please visit our web site at: www.chelseainn.com

Best Regards,


Bob Sassani
General Manager

No comments:

Post a Comment